Co-author Virginia Keyes (K) Lasseter is deceased.
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 2, pages 188–197, March 2011
How to Cite
Fallin, M. D., Lasseter, V. K., Liu, Y., Avramopoulos, D., McGrath, J., Wolyniec, P. S., Nestadt, G., Liang, K.-Y., Chen, P.-L., Valle, D. and Pulver, A. E. (2011), Linkage and association on 8p21.2-p21.1 in schizophrenia . Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 188–197. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31154
How to Cite this Article: Fallin MD, Lasseter VK, Liu Y, Avramopoulos D, McGrath J, Wolyniec PS, Nestadt G, Liang KY, Chen PL, Valle D, Pulver AE. 2011. Linkage and Association on 8p21.2-p21.1 in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:188–197.
The authors wish to dedicate this Manuscript to the memory of Ms. Lasseter.
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- AMDec Foundation, Inc.
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01MH068406
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!