How to Cite this Article: Ticozzi N, Vance C, LeClerc AL, Keagle P, Glass JD, McKenna-Yasek DM, Sapp PC, Silani V, Bosco DA, Shaw CE, Brown RH Jr, Landers JE. 2011. Mutational Analysis Reveals the FUS Homolog TAF15 as a Candidate Gene for Familial Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:285–290.
Mutational analysis reveals the FUS homolog TAF15 as a candidate gene for familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 285–290, April 2011
How to Cite
Ticozzi, N., Vance, C., LeClerc, A.L., Keagle, P., Glass, J.D., McKenna-Yasek, D., Sapp, P.C., Silani, V., Bosco, D.A., Shaw, C.E., Brown, R.H. and Landers, J.E. (2011), Mutational analysis reveals the FUS homolog TAF15 as a candidate gene for familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 285–290. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31158
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
- ALS Therapy Alliance
- Project ALS
- Angel Fund
- Pierre L. de Bourgknecht ALS Research Foundation
- Al-Athel ALS Research Foundation
- ALS Family Charitable Foundation
- Packard Center for ALS Research
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Italian Ministry of Health (Malattie Neurodegenerative, ex Art.56. Grant Number: n.533F/N1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!