How to Cite this Article: Ronald A, Hoekstra R. A. 2011. Autism Spectrum Disorders and Autistic Traits: A Decade of New Twin Studies. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:255–274.
Autism spectrum disorders and autistic traits: A decade of new twin studies†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 255–274, April 2011
How to Cite
Ronald, A. and Hoekstra, R. A. (2011), Autism spectrum disorders and autistic traits: A decade of new twin studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 255–274. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31159
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO Rubicon)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!