Andreas J. Fallgatter and Tobias J. Renner contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 291–302, April 2011
How to Cite
Ehlis, A.-C., Bauernschmitt, K., Dresler, T., Hahn, T., Herrmann, M. J., Röser, C., Romanos, M., Warnke, A., Gerlach, M., Lesch, K.-P., Fallgatter, A. J. and Renner, T. J. (2011), Influence of a genetic variant of the neuronal growth associated protein Stathmin 1 on cognitive and affective control processes: An event-related potential study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 291–302. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31161
How to Cite this Article: Ehlis A-C, Bauernschmitt K, Dresler T, Hahn T, Herrmann MJ, Röser C, Romanos M, Warnke A, Gerlach M, Lesch K-P, Fallgatter AJ, Renner TJ. 2011. Influence of a Genetic Variant of The Neuronal Growth Associated Protein Stathmin 1 on Cognitive and Affective Control Processes: An Event-Related Potential Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:291–302.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: KFO 125-1/2, SFB/TRR 58
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!