How to Cite this Article: Korvatska O, Estes A, Munson J, Dawson G, Bekris LM, Kohen R, Yu C-E, Schellenberg GD, Raskind WH. 2011. Mutations in the TSGA14 Gene in Families With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:303–311.
Mutations in the TSGA14 gene in families with autism spectrum disorders†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 303–311, April 2011
How to Cite
Korvatska, O., Estes, A., Munson, J., Dawson, G., Bekris, L.M., Kohen, R., Yu, C.-E., Schellenberg, G.D. and Raskind, W.H. (2011), Mutations in the TSGA14 gene in families with autism spectrum disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 303–311. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31162
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2010
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: U19HD34565, P50HD066782, P50HD055782, R01HD-55741
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: U54MH066399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!