How to Cite this Article: Crepel A, Steyaert J, De la Marche W, De Wolf V, Fryns J-P, Noens I, Devriendt K, Peeters H. 2011. Narrowing the Critical Deletion Region for Autism Spectrum Disorders on 16p11.2. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:243–245.
Letter to the Editor
Narrowing the critical deletion region for autism spectrum disorders on 16p11.2†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 2, pages 243–245, March 2011
How to Cite
Crepel, A., Steyaert, J., De la Marche, W., De Wolf, V., Fryns, J.-P., Noens, I., Devriendt, K. and Peeters, H. (2011), Narrowing the critical deletion region for autism spectrum disorders on 16p11.2. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 243–245. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31163
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles (Belgian State). Grant Number: GOA 2006/12
- Cure Autism Now (USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!