How to Cite this Article: Papiol S, Begemann M, Rosenberger A, Friedrichs H, Ribbe K, Grube S, Schwab MH, Jahn H, Gunkel S, Benseler F, Nave K-A, Ehrenreich H. 2011. A Phenotype-Based Genetic Association Study Reveals the Contribution of Neuregulin1 Gene Variants to Age of Onset and Positive Symptom Severity in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:340–345.
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 340–345, April 2011
How to Cite
Papiol, S., Begemann, M., Rosenberger, A., Friedrichs, H., Ribbe, K., Grube, S., Schwab, M. H., Jahn, H., Gunkel, S., Benseler, F., Nave, K.-A. and Ehrenreich, H. (2011), A phenotype-based genetic association study reveals the contribution of neuregulin1 gene variants to age of onset and positive symptom severity in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 340–345. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31168
This Article was published online on 13 Jan 2011. An error was subsequently identified with the Figure Legend text of Figure 1. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected 29 Jan 2011. The publisher regrets the error.
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!