How to Cite this Article: Das D, Tan X, Easteal S. 2011. Effect of model choice in genetic association studies: DRD4 exon III VNTR and cigarette use in young adults. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:346–351.
Effect of model choice in genetic association studies: DRD4 exon III VNTR and cigarette use in young adults†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 346–351, April 2011
How to Cite
Das, D., Tan, X. and Easteal, S. (2011), Effect of model choice in genetic association studies: DRD4 exon III VNTR and cigarette use in young adults. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 346–351. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31169
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2010
- National Health and a Medical Council of Australia (Unit Grant 973302, Program Grant 179805, Project Grant 418039)
- Capacity Building Grant in Population Health Research. Grant Number: 418020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!