How to Cite this Article: Saviouk V, Hottenga J-J, Slagboom EP, Distel MA, de Geus EJC, Willemsen G, Boomsma DI. 2011. ADHD in Dutch Adults: Heritability and Linkage Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:352–362.
ADHD in Dutch adults: Heritability and linkage study†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 352–362, April 2011
How to Cite
Saviouk, V., Hottenga, J.-J., Slagboom, E. P., Distel, M. A., de Geus, E. J.C., Willemsen, G. and Boomsma, D. I. (2011), ADHD in Dutch adults: Heritability and linkage study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 352–362. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31170
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- Genetic Assessments of Substance Use. Grant Number: 4R37DA018673-06
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology-2. Grant Number: NWO/SPI 56-464-14192
- The European Research Council. Grant Numbers: ERC-230374, NWO 480-04-004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!