How to Cite this Article: Saviouk V, Hottenga J-J, Slagboom EP, Distel MA, de Geus EJC, Willemsen G, Boomsma DI. 2011. ADHD in Dutch Adults: Heritability and Linkage Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:352–362.
ADHD in Dutch adults: Heritability and linkage study†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 352–362, April 2011
How to Cite
Saviouk, V., Hottenga, J.-J., Slagboom, E. P., Distel, M. A., de Geus, E. J.C., Willemsen, G. and Boomsma, D. I. (2011), ADHD in Dutch adults: Heritability and linkage study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 352–362. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31170
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- Genetic Assessments of Substance Use. Grant Number: 4R37DA018673-06
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology-2. Grant Number: NWO/SPI 56-464-14192
- The European Research Council. Grant Numbers: ERC-230374, NWO 480-04-004
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.