How to Cite this Article: Myles-Worsley M, Tiobech J, Blailes F, Middleton FA, Vinogradov S, Byerley W, Faraone S. 2011. Familial Transmission of Schizophrenia in Palau: A 20-Year Genetic Epidemiological Study in Three Generations. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:247–254.
Familial transmission of schizophrenia in Palau: A 20-year genetic epidemiological study in three generations†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 247–254, April 2011
How to Cite
Myles-Worsley, M., Tiobech, J., Blailes, F., Middleton, F. A., Vinogradov, S., Byerley, W. and Faraone, S. V. (2011), Familial transmission of schizophrenia in Palau: A 20-year genetic epidemiological study in three generations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 247–254. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31171
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: MH051486 MH080373, MH080299
This article has been cited by:
- 3Copy Number Variants for Schizophrenia and Related Psychotic Disorders in Oceanic Palau: Risk and Transmission in Extended Pedigrees, Biological Psychiatry, 2011, 70, 12, 1115, , , , , , , , , , , , ,