Please cite this article as follows: Belmonte Mahon P, Pirooznia M, Goes FS, Seifuddin F, Steele J, Lee PH, Huang J, Hamshere M, The Bipolar Genome Study (BiGS) Consortium, The Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium Bipolar Disorder Group, DePaulo JR Jr, Kelsoe JR, Rietschel M, Nöthen M, Cichon S, Gurling H, Purcell S, Smoller JW, Craddock N, Schulze TG, McMahon FJ, Potash JB, Zandi PP. 2011. Genome-Wide Association analysis of age at onset and psychotic symptoms in bipolar disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:370–378.
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 370–378, April 2011
How to Cite
Belmonte Mahon, P., Pirooznia, M., Goes, F. S., Seifuddin, F., Steele, J., Lee, P. H., Huang, J., Hamshere, M. L., The Bipolar Genome Study (BiGS) Consortium, The Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium Bipolar Disorder Group, DePaulo, J. R., Kelsoe, J. R., Rietschel, M., Nöthen, M., Cichon, S., Gurling, H., Purcell, S., Smoller, J. W., Craddock, N., Schulze, T. G., McMahon, F. J., Potash, J. B. and Zandi, P. P. (2011), Genome-wide association analysis of age at onset and psychotic symptoms in bipolar disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 370–378. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31172
Pamela Belmonte Mahon and Mehdi Pirooznia contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
Errata: Erratum to “Genome-wide association analysis of age at onset and psychotic symptoms in bipolar disorder”, American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics”, April 1; 156(3):370–378
Vol. 156, Issue 6, 749–750, Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!