Please Cite this Article: Liu S, Liu Y, Wang H, Zhou R, Zong J, Li C, Zhang X, Ma X. 2011. Association of Catechol-O-Methyl Transferase (COMT) Gene −287A/G Polymorphism With Susceptibility to Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder in Chinese Han Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:393–400.
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 393–400, June 2011
How to Cite
Liu, S., Liu, Y., Wang, H., Zhou, R., Zong, J., Li, C., Zhang, X. and Ma, X. (2011), Association of catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT) gene −287A/G polymorphism with susceptibility to obsessive–compulsive disorder in Chinese Han population . Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 393–400. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31173
Shiguo Liu and Yanhui Liu contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB511905
- National Infrastructure Program of Chinese Genetic Resources. Grant Number: 2006DKA21300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30470953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!