Please cite this article as follows: Decoster J, van Os J, Kenis G, Henquet C, Peuskens J, De Hert M, van Winkel R. 2011. Age at Onset of Psychotic Disorder: Cannabis, BDNF Val66Met and Sex-Specific Models of Gene–Environment Interaction. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:363–369.
Age at onset of psychotic disorder: Cannabis, BDNF Val66Met, and sex-specific models of gene–environment interaction†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 3, pages 363–369, April 2011
How to Cite
Decoster, J., van Os, J., Kenis, G., Henquet, C., Peuskens, J., De Hert, M. and van Winkel, R. (2011), Age at onset of psychotic disorder: Cannabis, BDNF Val66Met, and sex-specific models of gene–environment interaction. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 363–369. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31174
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!