Some of these data were presented at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics, Philadelphia PA, November 11–15, 2008.
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 401–412, June 2011
How to Cite
Cui, D., Zhang, H., Yang, B.-Z., Listman, J. B., Li, D., Price, L. H., Carpenter, L. L., Tyrka, A. R., Anton, R. F., Kranzler, H. R. and Gelernter, J. (2011), Variation in NGFB is associated with primary affective disorders in women. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 401–412. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31175
How to Cite this Article: Cui D, Zhang H, Yang B-Z, Listman JB, Li D, Price LH, Carpenter LL, Tyrka AR, Anton RF, Kranzler HR, Gelernter J. 2011. Variation in NGFB Is Associated With Primary Affective Disorders in Women. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:401–412.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- VA CT REAP Center
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AA11330, DA12849, DA018432, DA12690, RR06192, K05 AA017435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!