How to cite this article: Siggberg L, Mustonen A, Schuit R, Salomons GS, Roos B, Gibson KM, Jakobs C, Ignatius J, Knuutila S. 2011. Familial 6p22.2 Duplication Associates With Mild Developmental Delay and Increased SSADH Activity. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:448–453.
Familial 6p22.2 duplication associates with mild developmental delay and increased SSADH activity†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 448–453, June 2011
How to Cite
Siggberg, L., Mustonen, A., Schuit, R., Salomons, G. S., Roos, B., Gibson, K. M., Jakobs, C., Ignatius, J. and Knuutila, S. (2011), Familial 6p22.2 duplication associates with mild developmental delay and increased SSADH activity. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 448–453. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31180
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
- Rinnekoti Research Foundation
- Medicinska Understödsföreningen Liv och hälsa rf
- Nylands Nation
- State Appropriations of Helsinki and Uusimaa Hospital District
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS40270, HD58553
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!