How to Cite this Article: Howrigan DP, Laird NM, Smoller JW, Devlin B, McQueen MB. 2011. Using Linkage Information to Weight a Genome-Wide Association of Bipolar Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:462–471.
Using linkage information to weight a genome-wide association of bipolar disorder†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 462–471, June 2011
How to Cite
Howrigan, D.P., Laird, N.M., Smoller, J.W., Devlin, B. and McQueen, M.B. (2011), Using linkage information to weight a genome-wide association of bipolar disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 462–471. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31183
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: T32 HD007289
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: T32 MH016880
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA011015
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH063445
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!