None of the authors of the above manuscript has any conflict of interest which may arise from being named as an author on the manuscript or receives any financial support that could potentially affect the reporting of the study.
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 478–483, June 2011
How to Cite
Varghese, D., Saha, S., Scott, J. D., Chan, R. C.K. and McGrath, J. J. (2011), The association between family history of mental disorder and delusional-like experiences: A general population study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 478–483. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31185
How to cite this article: Varghese D, Saha S, Scott JD, Chan RCK, McGrath JJ. 2011. The association between family history of mental disorder and delusional-like experiences: A general population study. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:478–483.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!