How to Cite this Article: Green EK, Grozeva D, Sims R, Raybould R, Forty L, Gordon-Smith K, Russell E, St. Clair D, Young AH, Ferrier IN, Kirov G, Jones I, Jones L, Owen MJ, O'Donovan MC, Craddock N. 2011. DISC1 Exon 11 Rare Variants Found More Commonly in Schizoaffective Spectrum Cases Than Controls. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:490–492.
DISC1 exon 11 rare variants found more commonly in schizoaffective spectrum cases than controls†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 490–492, June 2011
How to Cite
Green, E.K., Grozeva, D., Sims, R., Raybould, R., Forty, L., Gordon-Smith, K., Russell, E., St. Clair, D., Young, A.H., Ferrier, I.N., Kirov, G., Jones, I., Jones, L., Owen, M.J., O'Donovan, M.C. and Craddock, N. (2011), DISC1 exon 11 rare variants found more commonly in schizoaffective spectrum cases than controls. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 490–492. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31187
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- Wellcome Trust
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!