Holly N. Cukier and Daria Salyakina contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 493–501, June 2011
How to Cite
Cukier, H. N., Salyakina, D., Blankstein, S. F., Robinson, J. L., Sacharow, S., Ma, D., Wright, H. H., Abramson, R. K., Menon, R., Williams, S. M., Haines, J. L., Cuccaro, M. L., Gilbert, J. R. and Pericak-Vance, M. A. (2011), Microduplications in an autism multiplex family narrow the region of susceptibility for developmental disorders on 15q24 and implicate 7p21. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 493–501. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31188
How to Cite this Article: Cukier HN, Salyakina D, Blankstein SF, Robinson JL, Sacharow S, Ma D, Wright HH, Abramson RK, Menon R, Williams SM, Haines JL, Cuccaro ML, Gilbert JR, Pericak-Vance MA. 2011. Microduplications in an Autism Multiplex Family Narrow the Region of Susceptibility for Developmental Disorders on 15q24 and Implicate 7p21. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:493–501.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: 7P01NS026630, 9R01MH080647
- Hussman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!