Rhodri Ll Smith, Deborah Knight are joint first authors
Analysis of neurogranin (NRGN) in schizophrenia†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 5, pages 532–535, July 2011
How to Cite
Smith, R. Ll., Knight, D., Williams, H., Dwyer, S., Richards, A., Kirov, G., O'Donovan, M. C. and Owen, M. J. (2011), Analysis of neurogranin (NRGN) in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 532–535. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31191
Please Cite this Article: Smith RLl, Knight D, Williams H, Dwyer S, Richards A, Kirov G, O'Donovan MC, Owen MJ. 2011. Analysis of Neurogranin (NRGN) in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:532–535.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!