How to cite this article as follows: Burns LC, Minster RL, Demirci FY, Barmada MM, Ganguli M, Lopez OL, DeKosky ST, Kamboh MI. 2011. Replication Study of Genome-Wide Associated SNPs With Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:507–512.
Replication study of genome-wide associated SNPs with late-onset Alzheimer's disease†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 507–512, June 2011
How to Cite
Burns, L.C., Minster, R.L., Demirci, F.Y., Barmada, M.M., Ganguli, M., Lopez, O.L., DeKosky, S.T. and Kamboh, M.I. (2011), Replication study of genome-wide associated SNPs with late-onset Alzheimer's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 507–512. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31194
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2010
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: AG030653, AG005133, AG07562
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!