How to cite this article as follows: O'Rourke JA, Scharf J, Platko J, Stewart SE, Illmann C, Geller DA, King RA, Leckman JF, Pauls DL. 2011. The Familial Association of Tourette's Disorder and ADHD: The Impact of OCD Symptoms. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:553–560.
The familial association of tourette's disorder and ADHD: The impact of OCD symptoms†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 5, pages 553–560, July 2011
How to Cite
O'Rourke, J. A., Scharf, J. M., Platko, J., Stewart, S. E., Illmann, C., Geller, D. A., King, R. A., Leckman, J. F. and Pauls, D. L. (2011), The familial association of tourette's disorder and ADHD: The impact of OCD symptoms. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 553–560. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31195
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
- NINDS. Grant Numbers: NS-16648, MH-49351, MH076273
- McIngvale Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!