How to Cite this Article: Zubenko GS, Hughes III HB. 2011. Replacement of Homologous Mouse DNA Sequence With Pathogenic 6-Base Human CREB1 Promoter Sequence Creates Murine Model of Major Depressive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:517–531.
Replacement of homologous mouse DNA sequence with pathogenic 6-base human CREB1 promoter sequence creates murine model of major depressive disorder†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 5, pages 517–531, July 2011
How to Cite
Zubenko, G. S. and Hughes, H. B. (2011), Replacement of homologous mouse DNA sequence with pathogenic 6-base human CREB1 promoter sequence creates murine model of major depressive disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 517–531. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31197
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- The National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH47346
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL1 RR024153
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P41EB001977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!