How to Cite this Article: Zubenko GS, Hughes III HB. 2011. Replacement of Homologous Mouse DNA Sequence With Pathogenic 6-Base Human CREB1 Promoter Sequence Creates Murine Model of Major Depressive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:517–531.
Replacement of homologous mouse DNA sequence with pathogenic 6-base human CREB1 promoter sequence creates murine model of major depressive disorder†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 5, pages 517–531, July 2011
How to Cite
Zubenko, G. S. and Hughes, H. B. (2011), Replacement of homologous mouse DNA sequence with pathogenic 6-base human CREB1 promoter sequence creates murine model of major depressive disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 517–531. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31197
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- The National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH47346
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL1 RR024153
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P41EB001977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!