Fuquan Zhang, Hua Fan, and Yong Xu contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 5, pages 613–619, July 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Fan, H., Xu, Y., Zhang, K., Huang, X., Zhu, Y., Sui, M., Sun, G., Feng, K., Xu, B., Zhang, X., Su, Z., Peng, C. and Liu, P. (2011), Converging evidence implicates the dopamine D3 receptor gene in vulnerability to schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 613–619. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31203
How to cite this article: Zhang F, Fan H, Xu Y, Zhang K, Huang X, Zhu Y, Sui M, Sun G, Feng K, Xu B, Zhang X, Su Z, Peng C, Liu P. 2011. Converging Evidence Implicates the Dopamine D3 Receptor Gene in Vulnerability to Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:613–619.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30570430, 81000583, 81000578
- Tsinghua Yu-Yuan Medical Sciences Fund. Grant Number: 20240000518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!