How to cite this article: Cortese S, Faraone SV, Sergeant J. 2011. Misunderstandings of the Genetics and Neurobiology of ADHD: Moving Beyond Anachronisms. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:513–516.
Misunderstandings of the genetics and neurobiology of ADHD: Moving beyond anachronisms†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 5, pages 513–516, July 2011
How to Cite
Cortese, S., Faraone, S. V. and Sergeant, J. (2011), Misunderstandings of the genetics and neurobiology of ADHD: Moving beyond anachronisms. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 513–516. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31207
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!