How to Cite this Article: Chen D, Liu F, Shang Q, Song X, Miao X, Wang Z. 2011. Association Between Polymorphisms of DRD2 and DRD4 and Opioid Dependence: Evidence From the Current Studies. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:661–670.
Association between polymorphisms of DRD2 and DRD4 and opioid dependence: Evidence from the current studies†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 6, pages 661–670, September 2011
How to Cite
Chen, D., Liu, F., Shang, Q., Song, X., Miao, X. and Wang, Z. (2011), Association between polymorphisms of DRD2 and DRD4 and opioid dependence: Evidence from the current studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 661–670. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31208
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC-30872175
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!