Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Differential immune system DNA methylation and cytokine regulation in post-traumatic stress disorder†
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 6, pages 700–708, September 2011
How to Cite
Smith, A. K., Conneely, K. N., Kilaru, V., Mercer, K. B., Weiss, T. E., Bradley, B., Tang, Y., Gillespie, C. F., Cubells, J. F. and Ressler, K. J. (2011), Differential immune system DNA methylation and cytokine regulation in post-traumatic stress disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 700–708. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31212
How to Cite this Article: Smith AK, Conneely KN, Kilaru V, Mercer KB, Weiss TE, Bradley-Davino B, Tang Y, Gillespie CF, Cubells JF, Ressler KJ. 2011. Differential Immune System DNA Methylation and Cytokine Regulation in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:700–708.
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Mental Health MH071537
- National Institute of Mental Health (to CFG) MH082256 and (to AKS) MH085806
- Emory and Grady Memorial Hospital General Clinical Research Center, NIH National Centers for Research Resources M01RR00039
- NARSAD (CFG)
- The Burroughs Wellcome Fund (KJR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!