How to Cite this Article: Ji N, Shuai L, Chen Y, Liu L, Li H-m, Li Z-h, Yang L, Qian Q-j, Tang Y-l, Cubells JF, Wang Y-f. 2011. Dopamine β-hydroxylase gene associates with Stroop color-word task performance in Han Chinese children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:730–736.
Dopamine β-hydroxylase gene associates with stroop color-word task performance in Han Chinese children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 6, pages 730–736, September 2011
How to Cite
Ji, N., Shuai, L., Chen, Y., Liu, L., Li, H.-m., Li, Z.-h., Yang, L., Qian, Q.-j., Tang, Y.-l., Cubells, J. F. and Wang, Y.-f. (2011), Dopamine β-hydroxylase gene associates with stroop color-word task performance in Han Chinese children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 730–736. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31215
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- National Foundation, Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2007BAI17B03
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071109
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800302
- Commonweal Sciences Foundation, Ministry of Health, China. Grant Number: 200802073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!