How to Cite this Article: Liu L, Guan L-L, Chen Y, Ji N, Li H-M, Li Z-H, Qian Q-J, Yang L, Glatt SJ, Faraone SV, Wang Y-F. 2011. Association Analyses of MAOA in Chinese Han Subjects With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Family-Based Association Test, Case–Control Study, and Quantitative Traits of Impulsivity. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:737–748.
Association analyses of MAOA in Chinese Han subjects with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Family-based association test, case–control study, and quantitative traits of impulsivity†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 6, pages 737–748, September 2011
How to Cite
Liu, L., Guan, L.-L., Chen, Y., Ji, N., Li, H.-M., Li, Z.-H., Qian, Q.-J., Yang, L., Glatt, S. J., Faraone, S. V. and Wang, Y.-F. (2011), Association analyses of MAOA in Chinese Han subjects with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Family-based association test, case–control study, and quantitative traits of impulsivity. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 737–748. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31217
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
- The Commonweal Sciences Foundation, Ministry of Health, China. Grant Number: 200802073
- The National Foundation, Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2007BAI17B03
- The National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071109, 30800302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!