How to Cite this Article: Liu L, Guan L-L, Chen Y, Ji N, Li H-M, Li Z-H, Qian Q-J, Yang L, Glatt SJ, Faraone SV, Wang Y-F. 2011. Association Analyses of MAOA in Chinese Han Subjects With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Family-Based Association Test, Case–Control Study, and Quantitative Traits of Impulsivity. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:737–748.
Association analyses of MAOA in Chinese Han subjects with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Family-based association test, case–control study, and quantitative traits of impulsivity†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 6, pages 737–748, September 2011
How to Cite
Liu, L., Guan, L.-L., Chen, Y., Ji, N., Li, H.-M., Li, Z.-H., Qian, Q.-J., Yang, L., Glatt, S. J., Faraone, S. V. and Wang, Y.-F. (2011), Association analyses of MAOA in Chinese Han subjects with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Family-based association test, case–control study, and quantitative traits of impulsivity. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 737–748. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31217
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
- The Commonweal Sciences Foundation, Ministry of Health, China. Grant Number: 200802073
- The National Foundation, Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2007BAI17B03
- The National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071109, 30800302
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.