How to Cite this Article: Mittal K, Gupta N, Kabra M, Juyal R, Thelma BK. 2011. Distinct De Novo Deletions in a Brother–Sister Pair With RTT: A Case Report. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:859–863.
Letter to Editor
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 7, pages 859–863, December 2011
How to Cite
Mittal, K., Gupta, N., Kabra, M., Juyal, R. and Thelma, B.K. (2011), Distinct De Novo deletions in a brother–sister pair with RTT: A case report. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 859–863. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31222
Institution where the work was performed: Department of Genetics, University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi-110021.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, New Delhi. Grant Number: #BT/PR4959/Med/14/C75/2004
- University Grants Commission, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!