How to Cite this Article: Zhang Y, Long JD, Mills JA, Warner JH, Lu W, Paulsen JS, the PREDICT-HD Investigators, Coordinators of the Huntington Study Group. 2011. Indexing Disease Progression at Study Entry With Individuals At-Risk for Huntington Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:751–763.
Indexing disease progression at study entry with individuals at-risk for Huntington disease†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 7, pages 751–763, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Long, J. D., Mills, J. A., Warner, J. H., Lu, W., Paulsen, J. S. and the PREDICT-HD Investigators and Coordinators of the Huntington Study Group (2011), Indexing disease progression at study entry with individuals at-risk for Huntington disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 751–763. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31232
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- National Institutes for Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS40068
- CHDI Foundation, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!