D. Demontis, M. Nyegaard and H.N. Buttenschøn contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 8, pages 913–922, December 2011
How to Cite
Demontis, D., Nyegaard, M., Buttenschøn, H. N., Hedemand, A., Pedersen, C. B., Grove, J., Flint, T. J., Nordentoft, M., Werge, T., Hougaard, D. M., Sørensen, K. M., Yolken, R. H., Mors, O., Børglum, A. D. and Mortensen, P. B. (2011), Association of GRIN1 and GRIN2A-D With schizophrenia and genetic interaction with maternal herpes simplex virus-2 infection affecting disease risk. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 913–922. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31234
Conflict of interest: None.
How to Cite this Article: Demontis D, Nyegaard M, Buttenschøn HN, Hedemand A, Pedersen CB, Grove J, Flint TJ, Nordentoft M, Werge T, Hougaard DM, Sørensen KM, Yolken RH, Mors O, Børglum AD, Mortensen PB. 2011. Association of GRIN1 and GRIN2A-D With Schizophrenia and Genetic Interaction With Maternal Herpes Simplex Virus-2 Infection Affecting Disease Risk. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:913–922.
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!