How to Cite this Article: Hamshere ML, Holmans PA, McCarthy GM, Jones LA, Murphy KC, Sanders RD, Gray MY, Zammit S, Williams NM, Norton N, Williams HJ, McGuffin P, O'Donovan MC, Craddock N, Owen MJ, Cardno AG. 2011. Phenotype Evaluation and Genomewide Linkage Study of Clinical Variables in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:929–940.
Phenotype evaluation and genomewide linkage study of clinical variables in schizophrenia†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 8, pages 929–940, December 2011
How to Cite
Hamshere, M. L., Holmans, P. A., McCarthy, G. M., Jones, L. A., Murphy, K. C., Sanders, R. D., Gray, M. Y., Zammit, S., Williams, N. M., Norton, N., Williams, H. J., McGuffin, P., O'Donovan, M. C., Craddock, N., Owen, M. J. and Cardno, A. G. (2011), Phenotype evaluation and genomewide linkage study of clinical variables in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 929–940. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31240
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- UK Medical Research Council
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genetics of schizophrenia from a clinicial perspective, International Review of Psychiatry, 2012, 24, 5, 393, , , ,
- 2Increased Density of Prohibitin-Immunoreactive Oligodendrocytes in the Dorsolateral Prefrontal White Matter of Subjects with Schizophrenia Suggests Extraneuronal Roles for the Protein in the Disease, NeuroMolecular Medicine, 2012, 14, 4, 270, , , , , , , , ,