Andrew M. McIntosh and Jeremy Hall contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 8, pages 941–948, December 2011
How to Cite
Whalley, H. C., O'Connell, G., Sussmann, J. E., Peel, A., Stanfield, A. C., Hayiou-Thomas, M. E., Johnstone, E. C., Lawrie, S. M., McIntosh, A. M. and Hall, J. (2011), Genetic variation in CNTNAP2 alters brain function during linguistic processing in healthy individuals. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 941–948. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31241
How to Cite this Article: Whalley HC, O'Connell G, Sussmann JE, Peel A, Stanfield AC, Hayiou-Thomas ME, Johnstone EC, Lawrie SM, McIntosh AM, Hall J. 2011. Genetic Variation in CNTNAP2 Alters Brain Function During Linguistic Processing in Healthy Individuals. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:941–948.
Declaration of Interest: J.E.S., G.O.C., A.P., A.C.S., M.E.H.T., and E.C.J. report no financial interests or conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- SINAPSE (Scottish Imaging Network)
- National Health Service (NHS) Research Scotland
- Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship from the Royal Society. Grant Number: DH080018
- Clinician Scientist Fellowship. Grant Number: 2268/4295
- Clinical Research Training Fellowship from the Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 087727/Z/08/Z
- Scottish Senior Clinical Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!