Andrew M. McIntosh and Jeremy Hall contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 8, pages 941–948, December 2011
How to Cite
Whalley, H. C., O'Connell, G., Sussmann, J. E., Peel, A., Stanfield, A. C., Hayiou-Thomas, M. E., Johnstone, E. C., Lawrie, S. M., McIntosh, A. M. and Hall, J. (2011), Genetic variation in CNTNAP2 alters brain function during linguistic processing in healthy individuals. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 941–948. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31241
How to Cite this Article: Whalley HC, O'Connell G, Sussmann JE, Peel A, Stanfield AC, Hayiou-Thomas ME, Johnstone EC, Lawrie SM, McIntosh AM, Hall J. 2011. Genetic Variation in CNTNAP2 Alters Brain Function During Linguistic Processing in Healthy Individuals. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:941–948.
Declaration of Interest: J.E.S., G.O.C., A.P., A.C.S., M.E.H.T., and E.C.J. report no financial interests or conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- SINAPSE (Scottish Imaging Network)
- National Health Service (NHS) Research Scotland
- Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship from the Royal Society. Grant Number: DH080018
- Clinician Scientist Fellowship. Grant Number: 2268/4295
- Clinical Research Training Fellowship from the Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 087727/Z/08/Z
- Scottish Senior Clinical Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.