How to Cite this Article: Kranzler HR, Feinn R, Nelson EC, Covault J, Anton RF, Farrer L, Gelernter J. 2011. A CRHR1 Haplotype Moderates the Effect of Adverse Childhood Experiences on Lifetime Risk of Major Depressive Episode in African-American Women. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:960–968.
A CRHR1 haplotype moderates the effect of adverse childhood experiences on lifetime risk of major depressive episode in African-American women†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 8, pages 960–968, December 2011
How to Cite
Kranzler, H. R., Feinn, R., Nelson, E. C., Covault, J., Anton, R. F., Farrer, L. and Gelernter, J. (2011), A CRHR1 haplotype moderates the effect of adverse childhood experiences on lifetime risk of major depressive episode in African-American women. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 960–968. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31243
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DA12690, R01 DA12849, R01 DA018432, R01 AA11330, R01AA017535, K24 AA013736, P60 AA03510, M01 RR06192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!