How to Cite this Article: Tesli M, Koefoed P, Athanasiu L, Mattingsdal M, Gustafsson O, Agartz I, Rimol LM, Brown A, Wirgenes KV, Smorr L-L, Kähler AK, Werge T, Mors O, Mellerup E, Jönsson EG, Melle I, Morken G, Djurovic S, Andreassen OA. 2011. Association Analysis of ANK3 Gene Variants in Nordic Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia Case–Control Samples. Am J Med Genet Part B 156:969–974.
Association analysis of ANK3 gene variants in nordic bipolar disorder and schizophrenia case–control samples†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 156, Issue 8, pages 969–974, December 2011
How to Cite
Tesli, M., Koefoed, P., Athanasiu, L., Mattingsdal, M., Gustafsson, O., Agartz, I., Rimol, L. M., Brown, A., Wirgenes, K. V., Smorr, L.-L., Kähler, A. K., Werge, T., Mors, O., Mellerup, E., Jönsson, E. G., Melle, I., Morken, G., Djurovic, S. and Andreassen, O. A. (2011), Association analysis of ANK3 gene variants in nordic bipolar disorder and schizophrenia case–control samples. Am. J. Med. Genet., 156: 969–974. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31244
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- University of Oslo
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Numbers: 167153/V50, 163070/V50
- SouthEast Norway Health Authority. Grant Number: 2004123
- Danish National Psychiatric Research Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Ivan Nielsen Foundation
- Stanley Medical Research Institute
- Wallenberg Foundation
- HUBIN Project
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2006-2992, 2006-986, 2008-2167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!