How to Cite this Article: Green T, Avda S, Dotan I, Zarchi O, Basel-Vanagaite L, Zalsman G, Weizman A, Gothelf D. 2012. Phenotypic Psychiatric Characterization of Children With Williams Syndrome and Response of Those With ADHD to Methylphenidate Treatment. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:13–20.
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 1, pages 13–20, January 2012
How to Cite
Green, T., Avda, S., Dotan, I., Zarchi, O., Basel-Vanagaite, L., Zalsman, G., Weizman, A. and Gothelf, D. (2012), Phenotypic psychiatric characterization of children with Williams syndrome and response of those with ADHD to methylphenidate treatment. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 13–20. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.31247
The Department and Institution where the work was done: Behavioral Neurogenetics Center, Schneider Children's Medical Center of Israel.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- Basil O'Connor Starter Scholar Research Award of the March of Dimes. Grant Number: 5-FY06-590
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award and by the Marguerite. Stolz Award, Sackler Faculty of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!