How to Cite this Article: Schanze D, Ekici AB, Pfuhlmann B, Reis A, Stöber G. 2012. Evaluation of Conserved and Ultra-Conserved Non-Genic Sequences in Chromosome 15q15-Linked Periodic Catatonia. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:77–86.
Evaluation of conserved and ultra-conserved non-genic sequences in chromosome 15q15-linked periodic catatonia†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 1, pages 77–86, January 2012
How to Cite
Schanze, D., Ekici, A. B., Pfuhlmann, B., Reis, A. and Stöber, G. (2012), Evaluation of conserved and ultra-conserved non-genic sequences in chromosome 15q15-linked periodic catatonia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 77–86. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32004
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Personalised medicine in psychiatry? Yes, but how?, Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 2014, 26, 06, 325,