How to Cite this Article: Goldenberg PC, Calkins ME, Richard J, McDonald-McGinn D, Zackai E, Mitra N, Emanuel B, Devoto M, Borgmann-Winter K, Kohler C, Conroy CG, Gur RC, Gur RE. 2012. Computerized Neurocognitive Profile in Young People With 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome Compared to Youths With Schizophrenia and At-Risk for Psychosis. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:87–93.
Computerized neurocognitive profile in young people with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome compared to youths with schizophrenia and At-Risk for psychosis†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 1, pages 87–93, January 2012
How to Cite
Goldenberg, P. C., Calkins, M. E., Richard, J., McDonald-McGinn, D., Zackai, E., Mitra, N., Emanuel, B., Devoto, M., Borgmann-Winter, K., Kohler, C., Conroy, C. G., Gur, R. C. and Gur, R. E. (2012), Computerized neurocognitive profile in young people with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome compared to youths with schizophrenia and At-Risk for psychosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 87–93. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32005
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH087626, MH087636, K08-MH079364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!