How to Cite this Article: Judy JT, Seifuddin F, Mahon PB, Huo Y, Goes FS, Jancic D, Schweizer B, Mondimore FM, MacKinnon DF, DePaulo JR, Gershon ES, McMahon FJ, Cutler DJ, Zandi PP, Potash JB, Willour VL. 2012. Association Study of Serotonin Pathway Genes in Attempted Suicide. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:112–119.
Association study of serotonin pathway genes in attempted suicide†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 1, pages 112–119, January 2012
How to Cite
Judy, J. T., Seifuddin, F., Mahon, P. B., Huo, Y., Goes, F. S., Jancic, D., Schweizer, B., Mondimore, F. M., MacKinnon, D. F., DePaulo, J. R., Gershon, E. S., McMahon, F. J., Cutler, D. J., Zandi, P. P., Potash, J. B. and Willour, V. L. (2012), Association study of serotonin pathway genes in attempted suicide. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 112–119. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32008
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH079240
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!