How to Cite this Article: Judy JT, Seifuddin F, Mahon PB, Huo Y, Goes FS, Jancic D, Schweizer B, Mondimore FM, MacKinnon DF, DePaulo JR, Gershon ES, McMahon FJ, Cutler DJ, Zandi PP, Potash JB, Willour VL. 2012. Association Study of Serotonin Pathway Genes in Attempted Suicide. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:112–119.
Association study of serotonin pathway genes in attempted suicide†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 1, pages 112–119, January 2012
How to Cite
Judy, J. T., Seifuddin, F., Mahon, P. B., Huo, Y., Goes, F. S., Jancic, D., Schweizer, B., Mondimore, F. M., MacKinnon, D. F., DePaulo, J. R., Gershon, E. S., McMahon, F. J., Cutler, D. J., Zandi, P. P., Potash, J. B. and Willour, V. L. (2012), Association study of serotonin pathway genes in attempted suicide. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 112–119. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32008
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH079240
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!