How to Cite this Article: Sun Y, Zhang J, Yuan Y, Yu X, Shen Y, Xu Q. 2012. Study of a Possible Role of the Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA) Gene in Paranoid Schizophrenia Among a Chinese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:104–111.
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 1, pages 104–111, January 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Zhang, J., Yuan, Y., Yu, X., Shen, Y. and Xu, Q. (2012), Study of a possible role of the monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) gene in paranoid schizophrenia among a Chinese population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 104–111. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32009
Yuhui Sun and Jiexu Zhang are contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB529603, 2012CB517902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971001, 31021091
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7102109
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!