How to Cite this Article: Sun Y, Zhang J, Yuan Y, Yu X, Shen Y, Xu Q. 2012. Study of a Possible Role of the Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA) Gene in Paranoid Schizophrenia Among a Chinese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:104–111.
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 1, pages 104–111, January 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Zhang, J., Yuan, Y., Yu, X., Shen, Y. and Xu, Q. (2012), Study of a possible role of the monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) gene in paranoid schizophrenia among a Chinese population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 104–111. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32009
Yuhui Sun and Jiexu Zhang are contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB529603, 2012CB517902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971001, 31021091
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7102109
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121024
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajmg_32009_sm_SupplFig1.tif||4088K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|ajmg_32009_sm_SupplTab1.doc||41K||Supplementary Table I|
|ajmg_32009_sm_SupplTab2.doc||159K||Supplementary Table II|
|ajmg_32009_sm_SupplTab3.doc||89K||Supplementary Table III|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.