How to cite this article: Althoff RR, Hudziak JJ, Willemsen G, Hudziak V, Bartels M, Boomsma DI. 2012. Genetic and Environmental Contributions to Self-Reported Thoughts of Self-Harm and Suicide. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:120–127.
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 1, pages 120–127, January 2012
How to Cite
Althoff, R. R., Hudziak, J. J., Willemsen, G., Hudziak, V., Bartels, M. and Boomsma, D. I. (2012), Genetic and environmental contributions to self-reported thoughts of self-harm and suicide. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 120–127. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32010
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 904-57-94
- NWO/SPI. Grant Number: 56-464-14192
- NWO. Grant Number: 480-04-004
- NWO. Grant Number: 400-05-717
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH58799
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH082116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!