How to Cite this Article: Lu C-S, Lai S-C, Wu R-M, Weng Y-H, Huang C-L, Chen R-S, Chang H-C, Wu-Chou Y-H, Yeh T-H. 2012. PLA2G6 mutations in PARK14-linked young-onset parkinsonism and sporadic Parkinson's disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:183–191.
PLA2G6 mutations in PARK14-linked young-onset parkinsonism and sporadic Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 2, pages 183–191, March 2012
How to Cite
Lu, C.-S., Lai, S.-C., Wu, R.-M., Weng, Y.-H., Huang, C.-L., Chen, R.-S., Chang, H.-C., Wu-Chou, Y.-H. and Yeh, T.-H. (2012), PLA2G6 mutations in PARK14-linked young-onset parkinsonism and sporadic Parkinson's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 183–191. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32012
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- National Science Council Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2628-B-182A-097- MY3, NSC 99-2314-B-182-027-MY3, NSC 98-2314-B-182A-074-MY3
- Chang Gung Medical Foundation Taiwan. Grant Number: CMRPG371112
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.