Yvonne Bombard and JoAnne Palin contributed equally to this article.
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 159B, Issue 2, pages 217–226, March 2012
How to Cite
Bombard, Y., Palin, J., Friedman, J. M., Veenstra, G., Creighton, S., Bottorff, J. L., Hayden, M. R. and The Canadian Respond-HD Collaborative Research Group (2012), Beyond the patient: The broader impact of genetic discrimination among individuals at risk of Huntington disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 159B: 217–226. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32016
Disclosures: All authors report no conflicts of interest, as per AJOB policy.
How to Cite this Article: Bombard Y, Palin J, Friedman JM, Veenstra G, Creighton S, Bottorff JL, Hayden MR, The Canadian Respond-HD Collaborative Research Group. 2012. Beyond the Patient: The Broader Impact of Genetic Discrimination Among Individuals at Risk of Huntington Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 159B:217–226.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!